Here’s a breakdown of the sales numbers for November as well as the sales ranking overall for each books.
- X-O Manowar #30 – 8354 units, 213 overall
- Bloodshot #25 – 6955 units, 238 overall
- Eternal Warrior: Days of Steel #1 – 6785 units, 231 overall
- Archer and Armstrong: The One Percent #1 – 6738 units, 244 overall
- Unity #12 – 6508 units, 251 overall
- Punk Mambo #0 – 6165 units, 261 overall
- Q2: The Return of Quantum and Woody #2 – 5802 units, 275 overall
- The Delinquents #4 – 5541 units, 283 overall
The last couple months have felt a little bit like transition months as Valiant gets ready to launch the Valiant Next initiative starting with the recently released The Valiant. We already know that The Valiant #1 sold out at the distribution level of its 22000 unit print run so we should see a nice bump in the numbers for December, but what about going into the future. The released of new #1 books for the next several bumps will certainly help, but what has me curious is what Valiant’s digital numbers could be. We will probably never know as no digital distributor sends out numbers, but certainly they must be strong with the number of digital outlets available to readers.
Originally from ValiantCentral.com