Image Comics launches #WeBelieve campaign, celebrates Artists with exclusive virgin wraparound covers
IMAGE COMICS LAUNCHES #WEBELIEVE CAMPAIGN, CELEBRATES ARTISTS WITH EXCLUSIVE VIRGIN WRAPAROUND COVERS
Comics is a visual storytelling medium with artwork as the driving force behind the narrative, tone, and spirit of a comic book’s sequential narrative. Image Comics hopes to cast a spotlight for fans and members of the comic book community on the momentous significance a piece of artwork can have to sell these stories to readers.
“Simply put, without artists, there would be no comics. The success of the comics industry ultimately hinges on well-told stories, but because comics is by definition a visual medium, artists are integral to that storytelling,” said Eric Stephenson, Publisher at Image Comics. “Image has always believed in the importance of artists—our company was founded by artists, after all—and we are proud to celebrate the fact that artists of all stripes—from pencilers and inkers to colorists, letterers, and graphic designers—continue to make this wonderful medium so vital, vibrant, and unique.”
Without titles, endorsement quotes, names, logos, or jacket copy, these wraparound covers feature solely the masterpiece artwork that fans won’t want to miss out on experiencing.
The following bestselling series will feature one of these exclusive, undressed, breathtaking collectors’ covers.
Available on Wednesday, March 7th, final order cutoff deadline on Monday, February 12th:
- EXTREMITY #12 (Diamond Code JAN180743) by Daniel Warren Johnson
- I HATE FAIRYLAND #17 (Diamond Code JAN180756) by Skottie Young
- THE WICKED + THE DIVINE #34 (Diamond Code JAN180654) by Jamie McKelvie
- WITCHBLADE #4 (Diamond Code JAN180875) by Roberta Ingranata
- CURSE WORDS #12 (Diamond Code JAN180722) by Ryan Browne
- DEADLY CLASS #32 (Diamond Code JAN180624) by Wes Craig
- MAESTROS #6 (Diamond Code JAN180797) by Nicholas Pitarra
- VS #2 (Diamond Code JAN180842) by Esad Ribić
- KILL OR BE KILLED #17 (Diamond Code JAN180793) by Sean Phillips
- MONSTRESS #15 (Diamond Code JAN180801) by Yoshi Yoshitani
- RUMBLE #4 (Diamond Code JAN180820) by David Rubín
- BEAUTY #21 (Diamond Code JAN180700) by Jeremy Haun
- SPAWN #284 (Diamond Code JAN180831) by Todd McFarlane
- EAST OF WEST #37 (Diamond Code DEC178255) by Nick Dragotta