MILESTONE ISSUE SAVAGE DRAGON #250 BOASTS HIGH-IMPACT ROB LIEFELD AND SKOTTIE YOUNG COVERS
PORTLAND, Ore. 02/24/2020 — Image Comics is pleased to reveal jaw-dropping Rob Liefeld (Deadpool) and Skottie Young (Middlewest, I Hate Fairyland) covers for the highly anticipated Savage Dragon #250. This milestone issue of the long-running, creator-owned series by Image Comics partner and CFO Erik Larsen will make waves at comic shops in May 2020.
For 28 years, Erik Larsen has chronicled the lives and times of the Dragon and his extended family in one of comics’ only series set in real time. This monumental oversized milestone issue is a sweeping culmination that sets the stage for the next phase of comics’ most uncompromising series with its most shocking story yet!
Forces have conspired against Malcolm Dragon and his family—but is this a turning point or…THE END?! Find out as Savage Dragon becomes the second original Image title to reach its 250th issue and begins the countdown to #300.
Savage Dragon #250 will be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, May 20.
- Savage Dragon #250 Cover A by Larsen (Diamond Code DEC190056)
- Savage Dragon #250 Cover B by Cho (Diamond Code DEC190057)
- Savage Dragon #250 Cover C by Liefeld (Diamond Code DEC190058)
- Savage Dragon #250 Cover D by Simonson (Diamond Code DEC190059)
- Savage Dragon #250 Cover E by Young (Diamond Code DEC190060)
- Savage Dragon #250 Cover F Blank Sketch variant (Diamond Code DEC190061)
Savage Dragon #250 will also be available for purchase across many digital platforms, including the official Image Comics iOS app, Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, comiXology, and Google Play.